A recent blog posting featured on NextPage demonstrates several ways to combine local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with Direct Mail to increase brand and/or product visibility. Such ideas include (but are not limited too) the following:
· Encouraging Direct Mail recipients to visit and comment about your brand online
· Using Direct Mail to promote your brand’s social media presence (e.g., encouraging consumers to follow your brand on Twitter, Instagram, etc…)
· Maintaining a digital presence on sites like Google Business and Yelp while using Direct Mail to invite guests to your physical location
· Featuring QR codes that let consumers link to your brand’s blog, twitter account, video, or website
· Taking advantage of Direct Mail’s ability to add a personal touch to complement your existing digital marketing efforts
Do you like this content? Please leave a response!